1. Cave Paintings & Panoramic Views: Hiking
Walk the trails of the mountains that surround the city, appreciate beautiful panoramic views of the valley, the dam and the city. Join us in these mountains, know the area of caves and cave paintings. Our guides will give you an explanation of the history of this place. It is a medium level hike that does not require too physically and in the end you will feel very good.
Points of Interest
- San Miguel de Allende Downtown
- Panoramic views of the surrounding area
- Visit to caves and cave paintings area
3 Hrs Aprox
- Transportation from your Hotel
- Water during the tour
- Specialized Guides
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Tennis Shoes or Boots
- Sweater or jacket in cold or rainy seasons
The transport will pick you up at your Hotel or home if you are in San Miguel, if you are out you’ll be given a meeting point.